Please read all instuctions before beginning the recruitment registration process.
The deadline for registration will be November 16th @ 5:00pm. All registration must be completed by this date. NO EXCEPTIONS OR EXTENSIONS.
Early Bird registration $50
Regular registtration $100
Registration Instructions & Tips:
- You will need access to a digital picture,creditcard, and your résumé.
- Please be prepared to fill out your registration all in one sitting. You will NOT be able to go back and edit your application.
- Every field must have a response in it in order for your application to be processed.
- *You will be asked to create a username & log-in that you will use during the recruitment process in January.*
- Your preferred name is the name that you would like to be called. It will be the dominant name on your nametag.
- Please enter your student ID without a dash: 12345678
- DO NOT enter a P.O. Box # for college address, a physical address is required.
- High School Information is helpful to the chapters (if your school did not rank please put N/A)
- Miscellaneous Activities: This step replaces providing a resume, please be as thorough as possible. Include as much information as possible in this section. You may cut and paste text from a Word Document into the boxes.
- You are required to upload a picture. Any clear picture is allowed. The chapters will have access to the photo that you upload.
- You are required to upload a resume. The chapters will have access to the resume that you upload.
- Read the Disclosure policy carefully.
- After you finish uploading your picture, click “Submit Registration Information”
- You must submit payment on-line at the time of filling out the application.
- You MUST pay online, but may do so by credit card.
- There are NO REFUNDS.